Global pandemic notwithstanding, we have celebrated many successful transactions in 2020. This update isn’t about the profound effect Covid-19 has had on the real estate market in the Greater Boston area. Here are the properties we’ve sold so far, because while it has been weird and scary and unpredictable, it has been a very strong spring for us.
Here are the houses we’ve sold so far in 2020:
- Our buyer clients, who were referred to us by a Cambridge agent, purchased 182 Central Street in Concord for $1,395,000 in January.
- Our Cambridge Co-op at 986 Memorial Drive sold in February to buyers whose offer was accepted back in 2019. It sold for $1,675,000.
- 10 Stratford Way also sold in March to buyers who’d seen it in 2020. It sold for $2,550,000.
- 9 Oakdale went under agreement right away in early March and sold for $1,340,000 in April.
- Our listing at 38 Old Winter St. in Lincoln accepted an offer in January following our super-cool Peloton Promotion! We GAVE a brand new Peloton bike to buyers of that house who got their offer accepted during January. The house had been on the market for seven months, and we got three offers!
- Though the buyers had seen 40 Huckleberry prior to the pandemic, their offer was accepted in March and they’re slated to close int he coming weeks, as is our listing at 42 Silver Hill in Lincoln.
- Buyers clients picked 4 Garland Road and we look forward to welcoming them to town in late June.
- Jess’s own house at 148 Lincoln Road in Lincoln went under agreement right as the lockdown was beginning and it’s slated to close in June for $890,000.